Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

So heres the thing...

Post numero uno!!! The maiden voyage :)

I'm sitting here at work and crap happens that I feel this knawing need to write down (vent about).  I feel the need for a blog!!  I say to myself.... self, others may find this crap just as interesting, funny or annoying, so I researched how to create a blog and here I am.  Only now I have spent so much time researching, creating the blog, not to mention doing my JOB... I have actually forgotten why I was so annoyed to begin with, see the blog has helped already.  I hope to come here and write down anything my little heart desires and just maybe someone will read it and feel better too.  Well this is the end for now.  I have so much more to post but that will have to wait till after work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment